A week after I needed them, I finally got my hands on some Distress Paints! OMG, I can’t believe how difficult it has been!!!
Anyways, here are the two tags I made using the Distress Paint Marbling technique. I added so much paint to that sheet that I managed to get two tags from it. I hate wasting the left-overs so naturally used it on an extra tag!
I have three more Distress Paints coming later this week, and I’ll be glad to get more colours so I can play around with this some more. It’s hard to get the effect you want when you only have three colours on hand. (Note to self: dry the craft sheet before the Distress Paints dry, as they are permanent once dry!!!)
*My colours are not as vibrant as Tim’s or the other participants, so perhaps I added too much water. I’ll definitely be giving this another go when my other paints arrive. Maybe even before they do!
Thanks for looking, and as always, if you want to comment, and the comment box isn’t showing, click the title of this post and it will magically appear!