A few weeks back I made a set of backgrounds using a brayer and some acrylic paints. The background for this card was one of them.
This was a very simple card, made by stamping with retired SU set Pleasant Poppies. I then coloured the flowers and stems with watercolours, and put aside to dry.
I stamped the greeting on vellum, and attached once the watercolour was dry.
Last but not least, I added the card topper to a matching colour base. (SU Real Red.)
That’s it – all done.
I am entering this card in the STAMPlorations March Theme & Sketch challenge.
Thanks for looking, and as always, if you want to comment and the comment box isn’t showing, click the title of this post and it will magically appear!