A few weeks back I made a set of backgrounds using a brayer and some acrylic paints.  The background for this card was one of them.

This was a very simple card, made by stamping with retired SU set Pleasant Poppies. I then coloured the flowers and stems with watercolours, and put aside to dry.

I stamped the greeting on vellum, and attached once the watercolour was dry.

Last but not least, I added the card topper to a matching colour base. (SU Real Red.)

That’s it – all done.

I am entering this card in the STAMPlorations March Theme & Sketch challenge.

Thanks for looking, and as always, if you want to comment and the comment box isn’t showing, click the title of this post and it will magically appear!

cheryl